A New Beginning.
It's a start of a new beginning for my blog. It's been a very long time since I last blogged in here. The last I checked was May 17, 2004. How long has it been? I have absolutely forgotten everything about this site. (Such a disgrace for someone who spends most of his time online.)
I will not be doing any blogging for the time being. One thing that's for sure is next month, I'll be getting my very own Digital SLR. A Canon EOS 350D. I'll be so broke then. But one thing is, I'll be very happy to finally own a camera on my own.

A preview into the camera that I'll be getting. Ain't it a stylish one? More details can be found by clicking on the link here.
I will not be doing any blogging for the time being. One thing that's for sure is next month, I'll be getting my very own Digital SLR. A Canon EOS 350D. I'll be so broke then. But one thing is, I'll be very happy to finally own a camera on my own.

A preview into the camera that I'll be getting. Ain't it a stylish one? More details can be found by clicking on the link here.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home