Thursday, October 12, 2006

Confused...

I am confused... Very confused... Why would someone lie to me? That's something I really do not know... I would like to think that the person does not want me to feel angry or disappointed at them, but if that person had told me earlier, I wouldn't have minded a single thing...

Why am I saying all these? Well... Let me tell you why... I'll not use the person's name and etc, as to keep the person's details a secret. We'll call person 1 A and person 2 B.

I've known A for quite a few years and we've been chatting for a really long time... We started chatting since 4 years ago, and it was quite fun. Years have gone by and our conversations are really quite personal, ranging from the going ons at home till boyfriend/girlfriend matters... We just somehow clicked on the first chat and it's really a comfortable feeling to know that you can just chat with that person and click just like that.

Few years have gone by, and just recently I found out that A wasn't the person that's been chatting with me for the last 3 years. Apparently, A, was too busy at work to be online, so B, "replaced" A and continued to chat with me for the past 3 years. I didn't know a single thing cause B just somehow knows quite a lot about A and have been pretending to be A, telling me everything about A's life and what is going on and etc.

After being told that it was B the whole time that was chatting with me, I was kinda disappointed, and frustrated. Disappointed that I just found out who was behind A all this while. Frustrated that I didn't get to know more about B.

However, it's a little too late now. B is very sad that I am angry at what B has done, and I guess I won't be able to chat with B anymore. B will be migrating to the States (or probably already have migrated) and will be getting married at the end of the year.

To tell you the truth, I am very disappointed in myself as well on how I treated B once I found out who B was. Just wished that I had more time to know about B. And I miss chatting with B as well.

After that incident, A and I are starting to know each other again from the start, but it kinda freaked A out that I know a lot about A and A does not know anything about me except that I have a girlfriend.

What should I do?

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:36:00 pm, Blogger maldita said...

Bez you can only move on if you will forget the past and face the real A. You're only missing B. :P

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:45:00 pm, Blogger Rustyknives said...

Well, it's a bit hard to do that for now. It's like getting to know her from the start again.

Gademet! Why does this have to happen?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home