Holidays
I know this may sound strange and weird but I'm gonna be posting some albums on the holidays that I have gone to. There may not be much pictures involved but they are very good memories, though. Memories of all the times that I spent with my other half, Ashley. All these photos are linked to Sony Imagestation. It's a really good website to upload pictures. I have uploaded quite a lot here so it might take some time.
Well, here goes nothing. I shall post from the latest holiday till the one I took a year back. Only had enough to go for a very short holiday around Malaysia. They will be added in the next blog. Just to inform you guys what would be happening around here.
**Just found out, Sony Imagestation has a "publish to blog" function. Now, that's what I call good! Easy as pie for me to upload my album here for you guys to have a look at it.
Have fun!
Well, here goes nothing. I shall post from the latest holiday till the one I took a year back. Only had enough to go for a very short holiday around Malaysia. They will be added in the next blog. Just to inform you guys what would be happening around here.
**Just found out, Sony Imagestation has a "publish to blog" function. Now, that's what I call good! Easy as pie for me to upload my album here for you guys to have a look at it.
Have fun!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home