Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Working Out

I do not know why but I kinda like working out nowadays. Once you have the determination to get something accomplished (in my case, to get myself back in shape after so long), I am willing to do anything.

It's almost a month since I first started working out at Fitness First, and I am somehow starting to see some changes in myself. Although these changes are very minimal, but it's still good to have some changes in myself.

I have been having some hard time trying to adjust to the new lifestyle of working out. My muscles are aching in all sorta places, but I'm seriously happy. And I plan to make sure that I stick to this plan of mine for a very long time so that I get the "body" that I have always wanted. Hahaha... I sound very obsessed with myself right now, right? It's what I have always wanted to do for a long time, just that I do not have the finances or the spare time. Now I do and it's a good feeling.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home