Working.
It's now towards the end of the year. Loads of things to catch up with and loads of things to do. I wonder if I really do have the time to make sure everything is going to be perfect?
I just recently came back from Singapore after visiting the 8th Singapore Motorshow. It was kinda awesome as it was my FIRST time going to such event. Why did I go? Hmmm.... I wonder too... One of the reason was because I wanted to test my "capturing" skills, and the other was my friend was going to the motorshow too, so I might as well just join him for it.
I do hope that I can post up the pictures soon. Right now I can't do anything cause this notebook of mine is beginning to act really strangely. Probably cause it's only got like 8.43GB left out of 40GB of hard disk space. I just can't wait to get a new laptop. Perhaps like the one in the video below? Heh... It's a really awesome laptop. One must really imagine how do you pull a table out, then bring out a printer, a fax machine and sorts of stuffs.
Anyway, it's back to work for me. Enjoy the little videos that I have put up previously. I'm sure you would like them.
I just recently came back from Singapore after visiting the 8th Singapore Motorshow. It was kinda awesome as it was my FIRST time going to such event. Why did I go? Hmmm.... I wonder too... One of the reason was because I wanted to test my "capturing" skills, and the other was my friend was going to the motorshow too, so I might as well just join him for it.
I do hope that I can post up the pictures soon. Right now I can't do anything cause this notebook of mine is beginning to act really strangely. Probably cause it's only got like 8.43GB left out of 40GB of hard disk space. I just can't wait to get a new laptop. Perhaps like the one in the video below? Heh... It's a really awesome laptop. One must really imagine how do you pull a table out, then bring out a printer, a fax machine and sorts of stuffs.
Anyway, it's back to work for me. Enjoy the little videos that I have put up previously. I'm sure you would like them.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home