Wednesday, November 01, 2006

MEM Asia 2006

I was at this MEM Asia thingy with my company, Mobile Ethos. In case any of you that do not know, I have been working with Mobile Ethos since September 2005. It has been a really wonderful experience for me for the past 1 year and 3 months or so.

Ever since I joined this company, I've learnt quite a lot of new stuffs, but I'm still lacking. My handphone skills are lacking in a sense that I am not as up-to-date with the latest and current phones as what I was a few years before. Anyway, I'm gonna make sure that I get that skill back as soon as possible. It's very vital for me to know the newest phone models and their specifications. Being in this line, knowng all the specifications can be really helpful.

Anyway, back to MEM Asia 2006. MEM Asia is an event where you'll find CP (Content Providers)/Telcos and loads of other types of people, gathering and trying to get new contracts/know more people/learn how to venture into new markets/regions and etc. Anyway, for more information, just move your mouse over to this section and you'll be able to find out more about it.

I've also take some photos of our booth and some of my colleagues as well. I would have loved to venture out from my company's booth to check out the other booths, take pictures and find out more of what's hot around here.

Anyway, here they are. Have fun.



After all that, the exhibition finally ended on the 2nd of November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home