Friday, October 20, 2006

Tired!

My body's feeling tired, my eyes are feeling tired. But somehow, my mind is still fresh! What is going on with me?

I had a pretty long day today. Wanna hear about it?

I woke up this morning, feeling my tensed muscles starting to act up. This time, it's around my elbows. If you were to see me now, you'll think that I'm gonna be punching you or something cause my hands are in a boxing stance, guarding my face. Heh... Why? The minute I try to straighten my elbows, the excruiciating pain is there. So, to save the trouble, I keep my hands in a guarding stance, but if it's feeling better, I would definitely try to straighten it. I should get someone to take a picture of me like this. Then you will understand what I am talking about.

Anyway, I went out for lunch with a friend of mine from church. She was working around KLCC, so I packed my bag, brought my laptop out, and worked at Starbucks before I met up with her. After having eaten my lunch, I proceeded back to Starbucks to continue my job. Everything was working perfectly fine till some idiot came and screw up the whole WiFi... Everything slowed down to a minimal. I was working on uploading contents to a new system, where the whole internet just hanged on me. :( So I stopped working and just waited till he went off and boom! Wifi's up again and working better. :)

Anyway, things are working pretty fine after that.

After working till about 6.30pm, Ashley came and we went off to get something to eat before we headed off to the gym (We work out together - couple ma.... Of course do some stuffs together). Joined "BodyCombat" Group exercise again. I have no idea why I joined it as my arms are feeling like they can fall apart, and this time, I think it's really gonna fall off. I need to get my stamina up! I'm practically out of breath every 10 minutes during the workout. It's very embarassing! Can someone guide me on what to take / do so that I do not have to worry about my asthma condition? One recommended that I do jogging daily, but seeing the condition of the weather around KL/PJ right now, I'm opting not to do it in the open. The haze condition will definitely worsen my current asthma situation. So, I would prolly wanna work out tomorrow. Maybe some light jogging at the fitness club. It all depends if my muscles are feeling better.

That's about it. My body is asking me to sleep. My muscles are telling me to rest. Should I?

Maybe I should.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home