Muscles!
Man, my muscles are still aching. How to take away the pain? I think i've over-done myself last tuesday during my workout. In trying to cope up with the rest of the geam, I think I pulled more than a few muscles of mine.
If I can take a picture, I'll actually show you which part of my body is not feeling good. I can describe which parts of my body are feeling the pain.
1. The ligament from my biceps through to my forearm. I can't actually straighten my hands and if I were to do that, I can feel that my muscles are tensed and there's a lot of pain.
2. Shoulder blades. I think I pulled this muscle during my cardio training. It's either the one where I lifted about 35kg or 30kg weight. Not really that sure, but it's not that painful now.
3. Calves. These are not really that painful and they can seriously take a lot of beating before I feel any pain around my legs.
Well, these are basically the areas that are kinda hurting a lot. I'm not really complaining, but I do hope that I'll get used to it sooner or later. Some say that if you feel pain around these areas, you're building up the muscles around the area. I do hope that it's true.
If I can take a picture, I'll actually show you which part of my body is not feeling good. I can describe which parts of my body are feeling the pain.
1. The ligament from my biceps through to my forearm. I can't actually straighten my hands and if I were to do that, I can feel that my muscles are tensed and there's a lot of pain.
2. Shoulder blades. I think I pulled this muscle during my cardio training. It's either the one where I lifted about 35kg or 30kg weight. Not really that sure, but it's not that painful now.
3. Calves. These are not really that painful and they can seriously take a lot of beating before I feel any pain around my legs.
Well, these are basically the areas that are kinda hurting a lot. I'm not really complaining, but I do hope that I'll get used to it sooner or later. Some say that if you feel pain around these areas, you're building up the muscles around the area. I do hope that it's true.
Labels: Gym



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home