Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Penang Trip 2006



These photos are taken during my trip to Penang. Our trip was from the 28th April till the 1st of May 2006.

You must be wondering, "What are these people thinking? Just came back from Kuantan and on another trip? Too much of CASH to spend?" I beg to differ. Well, the thing is that Ashley wanted a good holiday before she started her new job (Job starting on the 2nd of May 2006), and she has quite a lot of free time, so I said, "What the heck? Let's go Penang for another holiday." You should have seen how her face suddenly shone while we were on our way back to KL, when I mentioned that. So, we bought our bus tickets for the 28th of April and we left.

It's been a long time since I've gone back to Penang, so it's kinda hard to remember where is where, but we did manage to find the places of interest in Penang (most of them are in the album :D ).

Eating in Penang is really cheap. I love the food there. The only regret I had was that I did not get to have my "lok lok". When I was there, they had moved Gurney drive to a temporary spot, which is near the motel that I was staying but I didn't notice it. Well, there's always a second chance to get my "lok lok." Anyone interested to go Penang somewhere this year? Please let me know so that I can plan the trip. Must accommodate time for "lok lok" Heh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home