Saturday, August 12, 2006

A long day

I had a pretty long day today... Let me tell you what had happened...

This morning, I was rudely awakened by an SMS at 7.30am!!! 7.30?!?! It's such an ungodly hour after working till past midnite on friday just to make sure all the stuffs are in place for my client. Wanna know what was the content of the SMS? "Are you sleeping now or busy working?" Man, after reading that, I really feel like choking the person that wrote this SMS to death. I tried sleeping again after that, but ended up just tossing and turning in my bed till about 9.30 when I just gave up trying to go back to sleep. I ended up being seriously restless and very easily irritated cause of the lack of sleep that I got.

So, the first thing I did was to check my MSN to see if anyone had written anything for me. Indeed, I did found one. This person wrote the same thing as what he had wrote in the SMS that I received this morning. I was so irritated that I just blasted this person to oblivion with my lecturing of not sending any SMS to me in the early morning unless it's urgent!

After that, I decided to go out and have lunch and see Ashley as she had to work today. So, took the train all the way to KLCC and in the process of going there, the amount of passengers continued to accummulate at each and every stop. By the time I reached KLCC, it was packed. Multitudes upon multitudes of people buzzing around. Why? It was the second day of the PIKOM PC Fair 2006, which is going to end tomorrow. Why are they buying stuffs now? I have no idea. Normally, it's ALWAYS on the last day of PC Fair that you'll get the best price (price drops tremendously on the last day), but I think these people just do not want to be there on the last day as it would mean that you'll be packed as sardines.

Anyway, I saw a lot of people packing up with printers and such, but the most I've seen people with is the Canon PIXMA iP600. Small, light and cheap. I've also seen people who bought laptops, monitors, thumbdrives, headsets and such. I would like to buy as well, but I am not sure what I want to buy. Oh well, when I know what I want to buy, I'll get it then.

I was already very hungry so I thought maybe the restaurants/food court and such won't be that packed. I guess I was wrong. So, instead of eating at KLCC, I went over to another place for lunch. Food is cheap and reasonable, not to mention, nice to eat. :)

After that, decided that it's still too early to go back home, made a decision to go to The Curve and Ikano Power Centre for a little stroll and also to check out the new Cineleisure. Didn't actually watch any movies though, but did checked out the place. It is huge. Had dinner at Sakae Sushi. Few things to say about this restaurant: Good price, good food. You don't have to order through the waiter. There's personal ordering system for you to click and order. Really wonderful. Should have tried the ice-cream as well, but I was too full to even eat anything else.

After dinner, we decided to go back. We strolled around the park around my area for a bit before coming back home. Now we're just siting down, resting our feets and watching TV.

It's getting late now. Time to hit the sack. Wonder if I'll fall asleep straightaway? Time to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home