Monday, August 07, 2006

A New Blog Title

I'm so happy that I've finally gotten a new blog title. The person to thank? Eya. Why should I thank her? Well, she made this happen. :) Incorporating the camera that I have just bought and a french book that I have no idea what it says. The camera would reflect me and most probably the french book's cause the glasses look a little like mine.


How should I begin? Well, I've known her for almost a year, and coming this August would mark the 1st year that I've "met" her. She works for a production house in The Philippines called MRM, who used to be Mr. Musiko, if I'm not mistaken, as I see a lot of resemblance in the images that they have provided.

Anyway, from the first time I chatted with her, we just clicked and from then on, it's like we're really close buddies and stuff, minus the not-being-able-to-see one another, her being a pinoy, but who cares where you're from or what race you are. I'm telling you, she's a really nice girl. Anyone who is able to get to know her or even be with her, I can guarantee you that she'll make your life worth living. :) She always seems so cheerful, although at times she'll be sad and stuff, but, she is most of the time cheerful.

She has also taught me how to speak Tagalog, native language of The Philippines. How interesting is that? However, I'm still just a beginner in this. I only know words like:
kamusta, magandang umaga, magandang gabi, magandang hapon, ayos, lalake, babae, salamat din po, salamat sayo, walang anuman, mabuti naman, ikaw, paalam, walang problema and a few more. I'm still not able to make really full sentences yet.

All I just wanna say is a huge "
SALAMAT DIN PO, BEBOT EYA" for making this banner for me.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 2:23:00 pm, Blogger maldita said...

Walang anuman Ronald...I was stunned by your post. I'm glad you like the banner. I don't have any image that I can put on it so I picked that eyeglasses over that French book. Hehehe. Anyway, thanks for lifting me up. :D

 
At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:38:00 pm, Blogger Rustyknives said...

Walang anuman Eya. I'm glad that you're able to find something that's suitable. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home