The Sony Alpha 100
I've recently come across this new Digital SLR camera from Sony. It was already out in the market for some time but I never did get a good chance to see it, though. Today was the day that I finally saw the camera with my own two eyes. Normally it was just published in the newspapers and such.
This new camera, is a really nice one. 10.2MP camera, Anti-Shake and even claims that it has a self-cleaning system (shakes the dust from the lens when you turn the camera off). One look and you'll be really amazed like me.
Price-wise: I'm not entirely sure about you guys but I don't think it's for me. Here's what I saw:
Body only: RM 2499
Body + standard lens (18-70mm): RM 3499
Body + standard lens + tele lens (70-300mm): RM 4999
It's kinda of a shocking price but for those sony enthusiast, I don't think this would be a problem for them. Wonder how much will they charge for the Sony Alpha camera bag? Hmmm... Didn't ask about this, though.
Anyway, it's not for me to decide for you whether to buy the Sony Alpha or to buy a different brand. I'm just voicing out what I think is for myself. Maybe in the near future (about 3 years - 5 years from now?), I will be needing to upgrade my camera so we shall see then.
This new camera, is a really nice one. 10.2MP camera, Anti-Shake and even claims that it has a self-cleaning system (shakes the dust from the lens when you turn the camera off). One look and you'll be really amazed like me. Price-wise: I'm not entirely sure about you guys but I don't think it's for me. Here's what I saw:
Body only: RM 2499
Body + standard lens (18-70mm): RM 3499
Body + standard lens + tele lens (70-300mm): RM 4999
It's kinda of a shocking price but for those sony enthusiast, I don't think this would be a problem for them. Wonder how much will they charge for the Sony Alpha camera bag? Hmmm... Didn't ask about this, though.
Anyway, it's not for me to decide for you whether to buy the Sony Alpha or to buy a different brand. I'm just voicing out what I think is for myself. Maybe in the near future (about 3 years - 5 years from now?), I will be needing to upgrade my camera so we shall see then.
Labels: Cameras



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home