Warehouse Sale

There's a warehouse sale going on right now near my house. Today is merely the first day. It ends on Sunday. How I wish I could have gone for that. I heard that they are selling all kinds of camera accessories, e.g. bags, lenses and stuffs. Wonder if it is at a cheaper rate? Oh well, I guess I'll have to go and check it out.
I went and checked the place out. A lot of things were sold there, however, most of the things are seriously over-priced. For example, this bag (Tamrac Velocity 9). It's being sold at RM 192, after a 40% discount. RRP was at about RM 300 ++. It is a nice bag and stuff, almost wanted to buy this but was thinking that with my Canon EOS 350D, it's kinda like a big bag for my new camera with only 1 standard lens.
Anyway, Andrew (the one who bought the big mama, the 75mm to 200mm and the Nikon D70s), bought this Tamrac sling bag and I think he "bled" out a lot this month. I wonder how is he gonna pay for his credit card installment.
There really isn't anything much to see there. I thought I could have a look at my digital camera there, just to get a feel of it but the only cameras that were on sale there are Nikon, Olympus, Konica, Fujifilm and that's about it. Got to see the Nikon D70s yet again. Asked about the price, and it has dropped slightly. Andrew regretted buying his Nikon D70s last week.
Things that were on sale there are listed here:
1. Cameras (like what I've mentioned earlier)
2. Video Cameras (Quite a lot of Samsung video cameras)
3. Ipod Nano & Ipod Video (at quite a good price, if you have the budget for it)
4. LG phones (The new "chocolate" phones.)
5. Memory Cards. (Over-priced if you don't mind me saying this.)
6. Thumb-drives.
7. Tamrac Camera / Video Bags
8. Batteries.
9. Useless junks (Windscreen Vipers in a "Digital Camera Warehouse Sale")
I would understand if you sold something that's similar to digital equipments stuffs, but windscreen vipers? Wrong channel, dude. But anyway, if you guys are really into this, better go and grab some stuffs for yourself. And hurry! By Sunday (the last day of this event), I don't think there's anything left for you to get!
I went and checked the place out. A lot of things were sold there, however, most of the things are seriously over-priced. For example, this bag (Tamrac Velocity 9). It's being sold at RM 192, after a 40% discount. RRP was at about RM 300 ++. It is a nice bag and stuff, almost wanted to buy this but was thinking that with my Canon EOS 350D, it's kinda like a big bag for my new camera with only 1 standard lens.Anyway, Andrew (the one who bought the big mama, the 75mm to 200mm and the Nikon D70s), bought this Tamrac sling bag and I think he "bled" out a lot this month. I wonder how is he gonna pay for his credit card installment.
There really isn't anything much to see there. I thought I could have a look at my digital camera there, just to get a feel of it but the only cameras that were on sale there are Nikon, Olympus, Konica, Fujifilm and that's about it. Got to see the Nikon D70s yet again. Asked about the price, and it has dropped slightly. Andrew regretted buying his Nikon D70s last week.
Things that were on sale there are listed here:
1. Cameras (like what I've mentioned earlier)
2. Video Cameras (Quite a lot of Samsung video cameras)
3. Ipod Nano & Ipod Video (at quite a good price, if you have the budget for it)
4. LG phones (The new "chocolate" phones.)
5. Memory Cards. (Over-priced if you don't mind me saying this.)
6. Thumb-drives.
7. Tamrac Camera / Video Bags
8. Batteries.
9. Useless junks (Windscreen Vipers in a "Digital Camera Warehouse Sale")
I would understand if you sold something that's similar to digital equipments stuffs, but windscreen vipers? Wrong channel, dude. But anyway, if you guys are really into this, better go and grab some stuffs for yourself. And hurry! By Sunday (the last day of this event), I don't think there's anything left for you to get!
Labels: Cameras



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home