"Babang Luksa"
A new word I learnt today. Try and see if you can figure where this word "Babang Luksa" comes from.
It's Uncle William Santiago's memorial service today. Has it already passed 1 year? Time certainly does fly. I still remember the time I always spend at Patrick's (Uncle William's son) house. Childhood friends since 12 years of age till now. How can you beat that? Unless of course you've been friends with someone else since a younger age.
I'm almost at their house like every other time, it's like a 2nd home to me. The whole family is nice. You should see when the extended family comes as well. It's like the whole house's gonna burst! But it certainly has been a nice time with them. The late uncle William and aunty Regina has always been very friendly. Inviting me over for their delicious coffee. It has always been a favourite.
Special occassions such as Easter, New Year and Christmas, they would have open house and everyone would be invited. Food was always excellent! I think that's where I developed my resistance towards curry. I can take curry, no matter how spicy but that's limited to curry only. I still can't take chilli, for god-knows-what-reason.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home