Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tedious Workload

The week's workload is really a lot. Imagine having to go through 714 folders, with 1 content in each and each of these contents have the same name? If that's hard enough, wait till you get duplicates copies of it. That's what I have been doing for the past few days. My eyes have certainly seen the "light" or in other cases, the blurrness. I might need to get new pair of glasses, but I think I'll do that maybe somewhere next month or the following month. Would want to get it next month but all my money would be going towards my new Canon EOS 350D.

And guess what? After sending all these stuffs over for a compilation, a colleague of mine told me that the files I have are not complete. Woohoo!!!! Now I need to wait for the full compilation and there goes tonight's rest. Good-bye sleep, Hello caffeine!

This is an update on the compilation that I was suppose to download. As of now, I'm looking through 1,851 folders, browsing through 3,478 files that has the same filenames as the ones before it. I am really having a lot of fun with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home