Counting Down
Right now, I'm as nervous as can be. I'm practically counting the days before I can get my Canon EOS 350D. I know that I've been talking about this for the longest time, but it's really something that I like and I am able to buy it. I've never been so excited, other than the time Ashley said she is willing to be with me till the end of life. :) That was another exciting moment in my life.
There's about another 10 days to pay day + another 2 or 3 days before I can get my hands on my digital camera. No wonder there is butterflies in my stomach now. I can't contain my excitement! I shall celebrate this special occassion next month or the following month, depending on my cash flow. Have already made the decision that once I get this camera, the next whole year, I won't be buying anything too expensive. I'll be bleeding out of my pockets when I get my camera, so I don't wish to bleed anymore. Save first, buy later.
Tomorrow, my friends are gonna bring me to a shop in KL where they sell camera accessories. I'm not sure if I were to hate them or love them. Their 'poison' is working really perfectly now. All I am thinking of now is about my digital camera and what accessories I wanna get for it.
I really gotta stop thinking about my camera for now. Time to head back to my work. Another 1021 folders and 1916 files to look through before I can complete my work.
All the best to me!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home