Another Day
Another day has passed. Work has never once been kind to me. This time, there is another stack of things to do. I do hope that I can have a breather after I finish all these.
I've heard that a new digital SLR will be coming into town in another 15 days. What should I do? Continue to stick with my plan: buy a Canon EOS 350D, or wait for the new Nikon 10.2 Megapixel DSLR? I have no idea how much that's gonna cost but, well, it's worth the wait. Maybe it would be cheaper than the 350D or the same price or it could cost more. I don't know. I'm just going to wait till that new Nikon comes into play and we'll have to just wait.
Pay day is any day now. I think I'll stick to my Canon EOS 350D. It's stylish and small, and nice to hold. Now I need to know which one to get. They come in two colours. One is the Black and the other is Silver. Mind telling me which one I should get? Lemme post the pictures. You can comment on these if you want.
So, what do you guys think? Should I get the one Black version or the Silver version?



3 Comments:
I like the silver version. :)
Thanks for the comment, eya. Still wondering if I should get that. Found a shop that's selling it in the silver version, but it's a parallel import. Not sure yet.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home