Sunday, August 13, 2006

Nicky's Farewell at LCCT

Ashley and I went to Nicky's farewell today. We went to the Air Asia Terminal at LCCT. It's kinda huge, though, but very easy to find your way through, unlike the one you see at KLIA. Sometimes, you have to know where is where. Anyway, here are some previews of the area:



I was there kinda early, and I thought that Nicky would have already checked in and waited for his flight. But I waited on until I saw him and his family with Sue Ling (future wife! Plans have already been made.) Had a short lunch/tea with them before he had to go off.

Anyway, more pictures here for you to see. It's kinda like a really sad moment. I didn't really wanna capture any pictures of people crying and stuff, so hence there is very little pictures of the farewell for you to see. Sue Ling said that she won't cry. "I've psyched myself a lot yesterday so that I won't cry later." quotes Sue Ling, but anyway, if a loved one leaves for another part of the country, far away, no matter how you say it, you'll still cry.

More pictures here:


I wonder when will he be back? Some say 4 years, I say 1 year, but it all really boils down to Nicky himself. Maybe one day we'll go and visit him? Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home