Sunday, December 31, 2006

Phuket Trip Report - Day 6

Day 6 (31st December 2006)

Today is the last day of our trip in Phuket. Both of us are heavy-hearten to leave such a nice place. But like the saying, "All Good Things Must Come To An End", so we had to accept the fact that we'll be going back today.

We packed our stuffs properly and then went out for a bit to collect my glasses. (Shops open at 10am), and when we reached the shop, the 2 Thai girls that served us previously just arrived and told me that the lens just arrived this morning and it would take her 20 minutes to fix the lens and etc. So both Ashley and I waited inside the shop as she fixed the lens and continued to clean and re-display all the glasses on their respective displays.

After waiting a short while, I finally got my new specs. I was so happy that I finally got it. My specs is the one that has Transition lenses, where the lens will change its color according to the light. Cool huh?

After collecting my new specs, we headed back to our hotel to pack up the rest of the luggage before heading down to wait for our ride to the airport.

Again, the ride took about 45 minutes from Patong back to Phuket International Airport.

And this ends our trip to Phuket.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At Saturday, January 13, 2007 2:02:00 pm, Blogger maldita said...

Bez your filmloop is not working. Same as mine. :(

 
At Saturday, January 13, 2007 4:58:00 pm, Blogger Rustyknives said...

I do not know why it's not working, but perhaps after this month, it should be working properly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home