Sunday, December 31, 2006

Phuket Trip Cost

This post depicts the 100th post for my blog. How interesting.

Anyway, I'm gonna be explaining all the cost that we have incurred so far for the entire trip to Phuket. How am I remembering all these? I do keep track of my expenses so it's easier that way for me to know how much we have used and such, so that we do not overspend our money.

Air tickets: RM 469.96
Hotel Booking & Transfer from airport: THB 9000.00

26th December 2006:

Dinner (Da No. 1): THB 260.00
Deposit for ATV Tour: THB 2,000.00
Ice Cream (McDonalds): THB 29.00

27th December 2006:
Deposit for Glasses: THB 5,000.00
Lunch (Burger King): THB 190.00
Clothes: THB 2,200.00
Mineral Water: THB 10.00
Paid for Fantasea Show: THB 3,200.00
Gifts (At Fantasea Show): THB 330.00
Drinks (At Fantasea Show): THB 282.48

28th December 2006:
Arcade Games (Jungceylon): THB 40.00
Lunch (No. 6 Restaurant): THB 170.00
Shoes (Fake Crocs): THB 400.00
Paid for Sim Tour: THB 1,300.00
Souvenirs (ATV Tour): THB 600.00
Dry Pack: THB 865.00
Dinner (Sweet Restaurant): THB 315.00
Gifts (Souvenirs): THB 200.00
Snack (Banana Pancake): THB 40.00
Clothes: THB 600.00

29th December 2006:
Sim Tour (Entrance Fee): THB 440.00
Snacks: THB 46.00
Glasses: THB 7,930.00
Lunch (Koh Panyee Restaurant): THB 320.00
Massage (Massage One - Thai Body Massage and Oil Massage): THB 500.00
Snacks: THB 129.00

30th December 2006:
Bus (To Central Festival Phuket): THB 40.00
Groceries: THB 60.50
Swensens: THB 144.00
Bus (To Patong): THB 40.00
Barbeque Chicken: THB 30.00
Water Activities (Parasailing & Awana): THB 2,000.00
Dinner (No. 6): THB 380.00
Massage (Foot & Manicure & Pedicure + Lotions + tip): THB 1,900.00
Booked Taxi To Airport: THB 450.00
Midnight Snack: THB 410.00

31st December 2006:
Airport Tax: THB 1000.00
Tip (For Taxi to Airport): THB 100.00
Duty Free Items: THB 1,650.00
Snacks: THB 95.00

Total that both Ashley and I have used for this whole trip is THB 44,695.98, which is equivalent to RM 4,469.59 . Looking carefully, each of us only used a maximum of RM 2,234.79. It sounds and looks cheap, but this is due to a lot of planning. So, before you go on any vacations, PLAN AHEAD!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 15, 2007 6:34:00 pm, Blogger maldita said...

Bez! All of those were planned? Including the midnight snack? You're an incredible planner.

I wish I could do that. Whenever we go out, I can't control the outflow of money. I can't plan my expenditures!

 
At Monday, January 15, 2007 11:06:00 pm, Blogger Rustyknives said...

The midnight snack wasn't planned. But most of it was. We had to make sure that we do not overspend, if not, we would not be able to do anything else around Phuket.

You'll really have to try your best to know what can be planned and what cannot be planned.

It takes a lot of considerations. If you noticed, we didn't spend much the first few days cause we were scared we did not have enough.

But as the days went by, we know what we will be spending on and we calculated everything and viola!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home