Valentine's Day
It's Valentine's Day today.
Prior to this, I had a very bad argument with Ashley. And bad = very bad. At the verge of breaking off a 2 years plus relationship. Why? A small and unimportant factor triggered the whole thing. Seriously. I had no idea what has got into the both of us, but we did, however, manage to resolve the matter, and hopefully, it will not happen again.
Anyway, it's V-Day, and I'm quite broke (why? Best not to ask why. I do not feel like saying why I'm broke). I wanted to get flowers (tulips/lilies) for Ashley to make up for what had happened last night. I guess I'll have to wait till next year before I can get that for her.
Anyway, we met up for dinner at this place called "Coconut Tree house". It's an Italian-per se restaurant, owned by Chinese. How ironic. Anyway, the ambiance is quite okay and it's Valentine's, so we decided to try out the food there. Ashley saw the advertisement for this particular restaurant and she's interested to try it out.
They had this Valentine Dinner Set which sounds pretty interesting, so we just went ahead. (It was on a RSVP thingy that we didn't know, however, they were able to accommodate us on the "upper" deck, which was pretty cool.
So, we ordered the Valentine Dinner Set (consist of 4 different types of main course), and different prices as well (ranges from RM 39.90 - RM 69.90). Prices at RM 49.90 and Rm 69.90 comprises of a glass of RED/WHITE wine, while the other prices do not come with a glass of wine. So, we ordered the Rm 49.90 version of Valentine Dinner Set (Zucchini and Basil Soup, Grilled Dory Fish with Prego sauce & Crisp Potato, Dessert - Have no idea what it's called, can't remember the name of the dessert but it was not really nice.)
After we finished our main course, we waited a full half-hour before we can get our dessert which sucked terribly. Then when it was time to pay for the bill, I told the cashier to give me a discount for the mishap that happened both me and Ashley. The owner heard of this and apologized profusely saying that it shouldn't have happened and such. The waiter that caused the whole incident told the boss "But I already say sorry." Like sorry can clean that stain off my shirt. This whole incident has caused my to "blacklist" the restaurant from further patronage.
Anyway, that's how we spent our Valentine's Day. Want to know more details, ask me personally.
Labels: Valentine's Day



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home